Save money by buying your table or individual tickets now!
Purchase tickets online using credit/debit card here. To save ticketing fees, send your check to Lutheran High School, 5555 S Arlington Ave, Indianapolis IN 46237. This will also save LHS the credit card fees. To use a credit/debit card offline, please call 317-224-1108.
What is LuFest?
- It’s an evening of celebration and fun for supporters of Lutheran High School.
- We enjoy delicious hors d’oeuvres, have a nice dinner, bid on auction items, laugh, and raise money for an important cause.
- It’s the largest fundraiser for Lutheran High School with a goal of raising over $100,000.
- LuFest is a tradition since 1981.
When and Where is LuFest?
- It will take place on Friday evening April 3, 2020, at The Nest Event Center. The Nest is located at 400 Byrd Way, Greenwood IN 46143 (just off I-65 exit 99). Click here for a map.
Who makes LuFest possible?
- Student and parent volunteers.
- Corporate sponsors.
- Alumni, staff, and supporters of the school.
- Members and donors from our area Lutheran Churches.
How can I help?
- Volunteer to be on our LuFest Committee.
- Make donations of brand new, high demand and quality gifts, gift cards, experiences, or cash.
- If you own a business, invest in a sponsorship, or ask your employer for support.
- Purchase LuFest tickets for yourself or a teacher and participate in the bidding fun.
Who can I contact?
- LuFest 2020 Coordinator: Beth Knight, email@example.com or 317-965-0430
- LHS Development Office: Bill Ayres, firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-791-4092; Julie Pflug, email@example.com, or 317-224-1108
- Silent Auction Chairs: Steve and Linda Bauknecht, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your help, support, and interest in LuFest 2020!